


Earlier this week we inherited quite a bit of flagstone from our friends Milt and Carol Grover. The missionaries, Elders Williams and Corrado, helped me move the heavy pieces to our house. I plan to create a fountain out of some of the larger pieces (these are not pictured here). The pictures show the layout that Elder Williams made as we handed him pieces over the fence. You can see that I have my work cut out for me on this project. Well, the deck will be first and then Dad and I will work on the terrace. In case you aren't sure where this is, it is outside our dining room window. This space has always been an eyesore and I have planned to spruce it up "one day" so here I go! I plan on putting plants inbetween the flagstone and planting some bushes and flowers around the area.
No comments:
Post a Comment